Interview Questions Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Do you understand code better than people..?

One day before I was returning from the US, I met Binoy... we were discussing something about whether I should take the technical path (architecture) or should I take the path where I am more involved with people (management)... and Binoy asked me... Do you think you understand code better than you understand people?
 
Binoy was perhaps implying that I have to understand code better than people to become an architect... basically be a geek first... As much as I would like to be one... I am not... But again... the question is... Do I really have to be a geek to be an architect...
 
Read on...
 
 
 
Nilotpal Das
Consultant - Microsoft Technology Practice
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kanbay Inc., Cell Phone: +1-516-582-7746