Interview Questions Headline Animator

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The bum...

Well the biknig experience is pretty good... I am going to the gym every day on the bike...
luckily I have memorized my way back now... I also go shopping and everything on the bike... sometimes parking is a problem...

yesterday a bum was standing near my bike and asked for money saying that he protected my bike... damn he was stinking... gross.. I have seen beggars in India too... and technically it is warmer in India... So they should stink worse... but these guys stink worse... I mean i had heard about bums stinking... but this is the worse stink i have ever smelt... I quickly gave him a couple of quarters and ran...

First when i got the stink, I thought it was the meat... (that I had bought)... i thought it was kinda rotten... didn't realize that it was the guy standing behind me... He was stinking like rotten meat... I was so pukish...