Interview Questions Headline Animator

Thursday, May 04, 2006

More Business

As far as I can thin I don't think there is going to be any value addition to this project... The team is good and I have guaged that Jonathan has a good business knowledge regarding the project. I would have to understand the business behind the application. The best thing that I can do to add value is to try and understand the business better and understand the processes better.

Then later on probably when I have a better relationship with the client, I could find out ways to get more business. This definitely shouldn't be the last thing that kanbay does for Georgia Pacific.

Another big news is that Banco Popular is giving more business to Kanbay and there is nobody else to take care of the business and development... and so they might call me... I am a little confused as to what to do I have settled in here and now i don't really want to move to Chicago for the Banco business... But if it is doing good for my career i don't mind as long as i am able to move back to India around September or October...