Interview Questions Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mens locker room...

I joined a gym here... the gym is pretty big... its expensive too... but I have to workout you know and that's the closest... Once I had a discussion with a friend and I was telling her about how I like to take a shower in Endurance (my gym in India) because it is so nice... that's when she told me that she doesn't like to take a shower there because she thinks that there is no privacy...

News Flash... people here take a shower in the open... There are no cabins... like we have them in Endurance... and they all take a shower in the nude... yeah in the nude... with there private parts hanging around... and it is disgusting... they roam around in the locker room in the nude with nothing on... I have even seen people covering their backs when they have a towel and leaving their penises hanging around in the open... I mean come on.. you have a towel at least tie it around the waste... they wouldn't do that... they would hang the towel on their back and leave their lower disgusting hairy parts hanging around in the open...

I have stopped taking showers in the gym here... and there is no point anyways because i go on the bicycle and sweat when i am coming back... so i would have to take a shower when i reach home anyways... so why bother... and besides who wants to see that sight out there.. I don't even enter the mens locker room here...