Interview Questions Headline Animator

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Met Binoy

Met binoy today. Binoy said I should consider going taking management as a career. well he said it very carefully and was telling me that it is not that i am technically not sound enough, it is just that i have a natural knack of dealing with people...


Well now i am thinking... even if i am a little good with people... that's not really what i want to do...

Last couple of days were quite the same… I went out for Mexican for lunch and Mexican for dinner and I ate chicken for breakfast, chicken for lunch and chicken for dinner. I went out with Kevin a couple of times.

One significant thing that happened is that I found an apartment. Not only that I went out to Manhattan twice once with Kevin and once with Binoy…

That’s about it… nothing much happening…

As far as work is concerned… I have made friends with almost all the team… the actual work has started… we have formed a team… it is recruited and the team lead taken care of… now we need to identify the quality lead, and the project management software that we are going to be using… we are thinking about the Clarity Tool…

The major challenges are going to be explaining the job to the offshore team, making them do the work on time… since the architecture of the application is quite crappy and there is no structure to the code, Kanbay dudes are going to have a tough time figuring out what to do and do it on time…

Need to finish the first package in 6 weeks.