Interview Questions Headline Animator

Monday, April 24, 2006

Moved in and settled...

Woke up in the morning and went for a walk to find out where the bus station is. There was not a single human being around, only cars swishing by. So I decided to come back because I couldn’t ask for directions and I didn’t want to get lost. Then I also realized that I was not carrying money enough to catch a bus and I can’t ask the bus driver to stop by an ATM so I could pay. So I decided to take a cab. I called for a cab and left for office. I reached office way before anyone else. I was thinking that I would get late because I don’t know the bus routes. I reached one hour before time. I went down stairs to the cafĂ© and had breakfast. Went up for a smoke and was back in the office at 8:15…

Funny there was nobody around… waited and then people started coming in… Jonathan called me and Kevin into the kitchen asking for status. Then he said that we have to work separately because the team was complaining that there was too much noise at the back… so I knew that nobody in the team would complain about me… I asked him who complained and he didn’t have an answer to that…

Later we went to Boston Market and had lunch… later in the evening there was another meeting with Jonathan, Kevin and I… he asked me the status on the installations offshore… I told him that I haven’t received any status yet… he said if required he can be on a call… and he said that he stays awake till late in the night… So I set up a call for 12:10… later on Jonathan said that I should set up a call so late so I told him that if he wants a call at such a short notice… it has to be late…

Left from office around 6:30 or so… Kevin Moore offered me to drop me home… on the way we decided to go to Walmart. We did a lot of shopping and the shopping list is as follows:

Microwave
Iron Board
Rice Cooker
Hefty CS (Microwave Bowl)
Eggs
Iron
crispy semi cooked chicken
Ice cream (Vanilla flavor)
Hershey chocolate syrup
chicken fry
rice
chicken noodles
Pringles
split peas
chicken strips
sour cream
bread
Butter
cheddar cheese
4 glasses
food plates
forks spoons and knives

Came home set up everything in the refrigerator and attended the call that was set up at 12:10. today it is just a list of all the events that happened through the day tomorrow reflections.